Thinking of setting your left foot as an Instacart shopper? You can make money shopping for — and delivering — other people’s groceries, at Instacart. If you own a car and have time to spare during the week, why not put both to work?
Let’s take a closer look at how Instacart shopper app works, how much savings you can expect as a shopper and how Instacart supports the shopper community.
Instacart Shopper Deal
Minimum Working hours
- Full Service Shopper
(No minimum hours )
- In-store shopper
(maximum 29 hours)
To begin working for Instacart as a shopper or delivery driver, the process starts on their website:
1. Fill out the registration form with your personal information like name, email, and phone number. After that, you’ll answer questions about the reliability of your smartphone.
2. Choose up the job role you wish to opt for.
3. Complete a more detailed registration including questions you may expect as part of a job interview, thereafter.
4. Once done, Provide a proof of your driver’s license and give them a detailed background info check.
5. Further you’ll also be needed to provide a payment method–so they can send you your hard-earned cash.
The company will need to perform a background check on you, which elongates the sign-up process. Most Shoppers are approved within 1-2 weeks.
Once you’ve been approved, You’ve successfully signed up!
Now you can move forth, schedule your hours and start working.
1. Once approved to be a Full-Service Driver, you can schedule your work hours.
2. The great thing about working for Instacart is you get to choose your hours. Sign up for as many or as few hours as you want to work any given week. Schedules are made a week ahead of time.
3. Drivers only receive potential orders through the app during your set hours.Normally orders will pop up at least 30 minutes before their scheduled start time.
4. You might accept or pass on an order because of the distance involved, the number of items, or pay earned.
(Be careful passing on too many orders. It could get you booted from the service for the remainder of that day.)
Like anything else, the amount of money you can make with Instacart depends on several factors, including the:
hours you work
number of orders you fill
types of orders you receive
You’ll see an estimate for earnings with each order that pops up on your phone. The app also tracks your total earnings for the week.
All Instacart shoppers are eligible to use Perkspot and take advantage of the variety of discounts and services they offer. PerkSpot opens up a world of exclusive discounts from a wide range of categories. View 1000s of perks from 100s of brands! Request a free demo!
All Instacart shoppers are eligible to use Perkspot and take advantage of the variety of discounts and services they offer. Here are just a few ways shoppers can save with Perkspot:
Fun family night out with discounted tickets to theme parks, museums, movie theaters, concerts, and zoos.
Flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises, and more ticket savings in the travel discount center.
Save at your favorite restaurants, gyms, clothing stores, and more.
Keep your car running smoothly — or get help buying a new one — with discounted rates on everything from insurance to financing to service and repairs.
Get a hand with financial well-being including loans, mortgages and tax services and save exponentially with Instacart shopper discounts and perks initiative.
Happy Perk-Full week shoppers!
Receive a weekly newsletter with the latest and most interesting content.