Nike Zoom Freak 3 Basketball Shoes$65
Thanks to community member Dmitry_B for finding this deal.
- Driving Force: The lightweight molded midsole is hollowed out under the forefoot where 2 Zoom Air units are positioned. This allows the Zoom units to compress under the weight then expand and help return energy.
- Top-Down Control: A molded hook-and-loop strap is made from flexible durable TPU. It wraps over the lower laces to help reduce internal foot movement by harnessing you over the cushioning.
- Euro-Step Stability: An external piece of lightweight durable TPU is built into the outer-side midsole. It helps keep your foot stable over the footbed when making quick side-to-side directional changes.
- Traction to Run: The computer-generated outsole has a pattern like a topographical map. It helps optimize ground contact for traction in multiple directions.
- Cutouts in the foam under the toe and heel help reduce overall weight.
- Molded grooves in the rubber outsole help the shoe flex.